Friday 21 January 2011

Piano Duet: 湘倫小雨四手聯彈 Secret



So this is a piano collab with my dear brother. xP We've always wanted to perfect this duet from Jay Chou's film Secret, but we never lived up to our standards!
And since I'm always at uni now.. I don't have much of an opportunity to practice, so while I was at home for christmas, we did a quick one-shot recording of it... not the best, but also not that bad! =))

Maybe, we'll upload another one in the future when we improve! xP but for the time being... enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. wow this is awesome ! I wish i could play like that.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg *__* i'm so jealous of anyone with musical ability. this is lovely! i wish i'd kept up piano lessons.
    it's true though, korean stars completely ignore europe it's so unfair T^T they usually ignore australia too so i was (literally) screaming when i found out they were coming.
    and you got it exactly right, key is my favourite haha! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete