Sunday 22 November 2009

MAMA Awards




So today, I spent my morning watching the Mnet Asian Music Awards show live from S.Korea. I have to say, it was really quite exhilarating knowing the fact I was watching a live broadcast from Korea, since I normally just browse around Youtube. xP

But a BIG CONGRATS to 2NE1 who snabbed 4 awards that night!! =))

- Music Portal Mnet Award
- Best Female Artist
- Best MV
- Best Song: I Don't Care




They definitely deserved it, and I'm so proud of them! =))
Check out their "21st Street Musical"





CL's outfit and hair is LOVE. That is seriously one cool jumper-- So my style. xD



Whilst 2PM was performing,  I was hoping that Jaebeom would pop out of nowhere and start dancing. But, disappointingly, JYP appeared instead...







These guys got me all emotional when they were presented with the "Artist of the Year" award. They really are such an amazing group. Lets hope that Jaebeom will return soon to complete 2PM and not leave it as 1:59PM. T_T



Last, but not least.. G-Dragon--my one and only. xD [Look at his gigantic Mohawk and his black hair?!] His stage with Taeyang was AWE to the SOMEE. =)) So charasmatic and HOT! ;)

His Heartbreaker album won the "Album of the Year" award! Despite all the controversies involving him plagarising other songs, GD certainly deserves this award for shedding blood, sweat and tears for his 1st solo album.
His song, 소년이여 ( A Boy) is particularly meaningful in which he describes his childhood life as a trainee. 




So to wrap it up, this year's MAMA awards was epic.
However, in my opinion, 2009 has not been quite as smooth running for many artists/companies, and with the  boycott from SM, things were a bit tense when 3 members of DBSK showed up. But I've never really favoured SM entertainment, but have been more YG biased.

All in all, I'll definitely be looking forward to next year's MAMA awards which will hopefully be even bigger and better!

Zoe
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment