Sunday 31 January 2010

Circle Lens: EOS Adult Grey


This post is long overdue since I haven't had time recently to blog anything decent as I've had exams going on this month. >_<;; But back in the beginning of January, my pair of EOS Adult Grey circle lens arrived along with a very cute pink case. =))

As you can see.. they really aren't that grey at all. It looks more blue/purple-ish.

 
Here is a comparison I made with and without lens. The lens overall do not give too much of an enlarging effect, but it does give that crystal kind of look to your eyes which I like.=))

Its certainly lighter than I thought it was going to be. In natural lighting, they make your eyes look more blue/purple rather than grey.  But overall, I really like these lenses, they're comfortable and they don't make my eyes look too alien-ish and the colour shows up pretty well on dark irises. 

2 comments:

  1. where did you buy there from? the case is the cutest case i've ever seen!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya! =))
    I got them from www.prettyandcute.com -- but they no longer sell circle lenses anymore, which is a shame! The case actually came free with it! It's so cute right? ^^
    Otherwise, you can check out www.pinkyparadise.com which also sells circle lenses! I believe they also give out free cases!
    Hope that helps! =)) xx

    ReplyDelete