Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year!




- wearing GEO Angel Brown

HELLOOO 2010! =))


I remember around this time last year, I was writing the exact post on my xanga.. [post here] and it frightens me to know that time is definitely passing by rather too quickly for my liking!! xP

Comparing to what I wrote about 2008 and the events that happened last year, I have to say again, nothing REALLY stood out for me. Just to be a little more depressing, 2009 probably wasn't my BESTEST year.. but I'm hoping 2010 will be packed with lots events filled with positivity goodness! =))

Resolutions I made for 2009 (pasted from last year xP)
- To keep healthy -; or more bluntly said. Lose Weight. ugh. I really need to get my arse off and do some running on the machine once in a while.

- Only spend enough money, and not more than necessary. --; seriously, I've spent SO much last year.. especially on clothes! Those korean imported clothing were nice, but there were just TOO much!

- PASS MY DRIVING TEST ON MY FIRST GO. --; CRUCIAL one here. I'm in dire need to drive. xD I want my freedom... I've only had 2 lessons, but I feel the neeed for speeed. xD

- This is Winnie's one... "Find a BF" --; one word. HAHAHAH.

SO. I guess. Goodbye 2008... and you. =))


Conclusion:

1) To Keep Healthy: hmmm, I think it was kinda on and off really, it wasn't really consistent healthy eating, nor hardcore excercising. Although I was more conscious of what I ate.. [not all the time] I can't say I've seen results.. therefore to conclude: FAIL 

2) Only spend enough money: At the beginning of the year, I did think twice before buying anything, but as soon it reached summer, I couldn't stop myself -- also being in HK for a month didn't help. xD And since I've just turned 18, I have more flexibility in spending with my card, therefore Internet Shopping has been the way to go really..and plus owning a car is pretty expensive! So to conclude: FAIL

3) Pass my Driving test on first go: I can now finally say that this is the FIRST resolution that I've EVER accomplished. I did indeed pass my driving test on my first go!! =)) To conclude: A BIG FAT PASS

4) "Find a BF" : conclusion: HAHAHHAHAH

So just to make fun of myself next year, here is a list of my New Year Resolutions for 2010:

1) Reduce my time watching Korean Dramas - its taking over my lifeee!!
2) Work hard for A-Levels and get into the Uni I want to get in to! >_<;;
3) Do a lot of travelling, instead of going back to Hong Kong like I do almost every year - the place is starting to really bore me in all honesty..
4) Visit Seoul!! =))
5) Meet amazingly new people at Uni!
6) Update this blog every so often and build some sort of reputation with it! ^^
7).. and finally.. Compose a song with Winnie Leung. - Me on the piano, and her with her amazing vocals...LOL - my biggest anticipation YET. xD

So I guess..  Happy New Year and I hope 2010 will bring you lots of luck and happiness!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment