Thursday 31 December 2009

TOPSHOP





So my Topshop package arrived this morning! =))
As soon as Christmas ended, I decided I would avoid the over-crowding stores and start my sales online instead-- and quite frankly, I'm pretty pleased with what I bought [and the value of it xP] since I'm always quite reluctant to buy clothes online.

Summary of what I bought



-- photos taken from topshop.com

The whole outfit has that Rock-Chic vibe which I wasn't intentionally going for, but I guess I'm just naturally attracted to this style. xP


Oh my gosh, I'm actually in LOVE with these shoes!!  I've always wanted a pair of Shark Caged Platforms, and since these dropped from £75 to £40 I literally couldn't resist, and I'm pretty chuffed that I got the last pair of these in my size! =))



Pocket Flannel Mini Skirt



A Studio Brand shirt by Illustrated People

To be honest, it wasn't what I expected because I thought it was going to be a jumper.. But in actual fact the material is really thin, and I bought a size too big since on the website, they didn't state the measurements, so I assumed it a jumper size. Unfortunately, its only returnable/exchangable via the website or in the London Topshop.


.. and finally I got a Ribbon Bangle Set reduced from £12 to £6. I don't usually buy jewellery from Topshop, but I thought I'd take advantage of this deal. xP


2 comments:

  1. AHHH! I <3 ILLUSTRATED PEOPLE!
    i have the purple top with a hand print+heart one :D But it was soooo expensive >< So i did a bit of scamming :P
    Fabric quality aint too good as it looks old and worn out after a few washing machine washes >< But..it is soo cosy! ^^
    Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. i am totally after that rock chic look as well these days. It must be a korean style influence LOL.

    ReplyDelete