Thursday 24 December 2009

Tis the season..






.. to be spending..
.. to be skint..
.. to have arguements..
.. to have an overdose of chocolates and alcohol.
.. to get fat.. 
.. to be revising..
.. to just.... waste time..


Am I correct?


For the past several years, Christmas has just lost its festive touch and meaning for me.
I remember when I was little, I used to get really excited for Christmas, to the point where I couldn't go to sleep! On Christmas Day, we would wait until about midday to open presents with the camcorder all set up to record our reactions. [hahah oh the days!]

Now, Christmas has just slowly faded away in our family.. hear this out. you'll be shocked to your very core...

This year:
- We have no Christmas tree, no Christmas decorations
- I haven't written ANY Christmas cards
- Bought no presents for my family

Before you start thinking, "OMG NO PRESENTS FOR YOUR FAMILY?!" the truth is.. our family has agreed not to spend on each other with useless things that are going gather dust in one corner. Honestly speaking, I buy myself stuff I want anyway, so when it comes to Christmas, theres truly nothing I want. I rather just buy from the January sales and save money then. =)).

I swear.. every year gets worse and worse for me..

But on a happier note..


I wish everyone a Merry Christmas  
and got everything they wished for!! =))




No comments:

Post a Comment