Tuesday 8 December 2009

My Mini Sasa Haul

So my dad came back from Hong Kong recently with a few things I wanted from Sasa.
Unfortunately.. he didn't come back with everything I wanted, but thats ok-- I got the more important stuff anyway. =))

First of all.. I'd like to introduce you the wonder 'My Beauty Diary' facial masks which originates from Taiwan.







I've heard a lot of amazing reviews about them, so I got my Dad to get me some from Sasa HK since they were on sale, however he only came back with 3 boxes when I asked for like 10. xD



Cooling Mask (冰沁活氧面膜)
Main Ingredients:
Witch Hazel, Amica
- Soothes skin
Menthol, Peppermint
- Lowers skin temperature
Calendula, Scotch Broom
- Softens skin
Compound extracts of Yeast
- Nourishes and moisturizes skin      

Appeals/Characteristics:
Cools, soothes and nourishes skin  for use on normal skin
I only tried this once, and WOW, its like instant coolness on your skin! Its an extremely nice feeling!




Bulgarian White Rose Mask (保加麗亞玫瑰面膜)
Main Ingredients:
Bulgarian Rose Hydrosol
- Soothes, refreshes and moisturizes
Licorice, Kiwi
- Whitens skin
Aloe, Cucumber
- calms and soothes skin, moisturizes

Appeals/Characteristics:
Offers radiance with translucent, glowing look of skin by its softening effect moisturizing, smoothing, firming for use on normal skin, especially for dull skin lacking radiance.

I have yet to try this one! Just the name of this mask makes it smell nice!


Yogurt Mask (優酪乳面膜)  
Yogurt
- Deeply nourishes and maintains fresh skin condition and moisture content.
Witch Hazel
- Soothes, moisturizes deeper stratum of skin
Hyaluronic Acid
- Prevents moisture evaporation; nourishes stratum corneum of skin


One of the main reasons as to why I got this particular mask, was because it has oil control. My skin gets oily really easily, and I wanted to try something that can reduce my oily-ness. I wore this once to bed, and even it was once.. I still felt a small difference. My skin the next day was not as oily as it usually was, and it my whole face just felt  a lot smoother! It hasn't got a strong essence, but you can definitely tell its a yogurt smell! =))






This is a Cream Eyeliner pot which comes with the brush from SUKI, a Japanese brand.
I've tested it out, but I wasn't expecting it to be that sparkly. Overall, I'm satisfied, I haven't really used gel eye-liner before, so it should be good to use when going out.



and last but not least.. my BB CREAMS!
These are popularly used all throughout Asia, and this huge sensation derived from South Korea and is the secret as to why female Korean celebrities have such flawness skin!
I already own 2 other BB creams, but I wanted to try these ones out, as they are the most popular ones used in Korea. I'll post some comparisons in a later blog.


3 comments:

  1. Greetings from XANGA, ZOE!
    Thought I'd check up on your blogs.
    And when I saw this I had to leave a comment! =)

    BB CREAM!!! I'm so tempted to buy some & give them a try. But I don't know... My skin tone is pretty dark. I'm like a Malaysian skin colour lol. And I heard that they only do BB cream in fair skin colours >_<
    But most importantly, does it actually really work? Meaning, make your skin look flawless, helps remove scars/spots/freckles, whitens your skin?

    Hhmm gel eyeliner~ been meaning to try those out. Eyemakeup is so difficult for me cos i got like...single eyelids/but double eyelids at the same time? lol. I have like a double crease but its so small and the skin is just too heavy at the top and basically hides it. Anyway, makes eyeliner so annoying for me.Smudges all the time.
    Hhmm I <3 ppl like frmheadtotoe, Jennifer. You heard of her? She's sooo pretty&does good makeup! Should check her out ;)

    PS. I love how you're korean obsessed like meee xD

    Toodles! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you liked the "My Beauty Diary" masks I would recommend the Sake Yeast Mask and the Aloe Vera Masks ^^ (they're my favorite), although the Sake one smells a bit... icky... it works amazingly well ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Suri: oh thanks! =)) I'll try them next time when i get some more!

    ReplyDelete