Wednesday 30 December 2009

Ulzzang: Park Yong Hee


Park Yong Hee, as previously mentioned on my old xanga, has always been a favourite Ulzzang of mine. Although her style is not your typical girly Ulzzang, she has a very androgynous look that defines Rock + Chic which I've always been into. [kinda like Agyness Deyn]

She models for Saigo which is a Korean online unisex clothes store closely linked to Japanese fashion, and despite her delicate features, I think she pulls off this tomboy look very nicely! =))



dayuumm-- why she so cool? xD

6 comments:

  1. :O she's gorgeous ! I love her style !
    i especially love the 4th pic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFFFFFuck <3
    freaken DOPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that you are my hero right now. I found out about this site at least a year ago and I was always wondering who the model for a lot of their clothing was, haha. Now apparently the site has undergone a bit of a makeover but seriously, this is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks very much like 2ne1s minzy in the first pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why I'm a lesbian

    ReplyDelete
  6. beeuh.. keuren bgt,gw jga tomboy dan gw suka gaya tomboy,,

    ReplyDelete