Thursday 24 December 2009

The Saturdays






So I don't usually post anything to do with English Pop, but in courtesy of Winnie Leung, I decided to dedicate this entry to her. [follow her, she needs friends xDD]

The Saturdays recently released their 2nd album Wordshaker with Ego as one of their official singles. I'm not going to lie, I've had this song on repeat for 2 days running, and I'm still haven't got tired of it.
Ego has a dark electropop vibe combined with a thumping beat which gets my head nodding every time and whats more, their music video with the girls donning superhero lyrca outfits has got Winnie dribbling.. xD

Ok, I exaggerate. Just to clarify [before she pelts bullets of insults at me], Winnie is not a lesbian, but what I can say is that Winnie has been in awe with Una's  ... chest area.

You'll understand when you see this.. 



a-huh-- screen shot taken by yours truly.

I can't say its not impressive, but maybe its just the outfit thats accentuating them a little bit more ya'know? xP
But overall, the girls look amazing in this video, so check out Ego below. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment