Sunday 20 December 2009

CLOTHES SHOW LIVE 2009 [Picture Heavy]




This year, I had another opportunity to check out the Clothes Show Live again at Birmingham! I can't say it was any different from last year... as it was once again PACKED with people! Although the fashion show itself was something completely different! I even recognised some of the models that were there last year! =))

Here are just a few pictures to share: (I apologise for the quality.. I sat too far away to see properly!)




Gok Wan, Ferne Cotton and two other people from the cast of  Hollyoaks hosted. =))



VICE-- a new boyband whom I've never heard of, performed.









pwhoar! xP


 
To be honest, I didn't get much this time..unlike last year where I brought back 5 bags of goodies. I only got some Rimmel make-up and this dress which I bargined for £15! ;)
There were just too many people, and I knew I got most of the stuff from last year anyway, so I didn't have to queue for too long. =))



No comments:

Post a Comment