Sunday 2 May 2010

Ulzzang: Lee Chung

Oh Its been a while again since I blogged!
I recently noticed that I've actually gained some followers! I wasn't really expecting anyone to follow me, but I'd like to say thanks and a big fat HELLO to those who have!!  =)) I'll try and post interesting things more frequently! xP 
__________________________________________


Since I haven't done a ulzzang post for quite a while.. I thought I'll do one on Lee Chung-- a male ulzzang.




Lee Chung strikes me as a chic-bad boy type of guy. Bad because of his massive tattoo and his cig-in-hand photos yet chic because he can pull off these "bad" aspects and make it look cool and stylish at the same time. 
Despite that, he still retains the generic ulzzang look with his milky white skin, slender physique, small lips and defined facial features--even for a guy, I'm jealous!! 
And the same goes for most ulzzangs, Lee Chung models for an online clothes store company called  MUJI










2 comments:

  1. hi there :) i'm kpop fan. i just know about this ulzzang term. no wonder korean people love to selca :D

    ReplyDelete