Monday 5 April 2010

01 - Music.File ♪: March

I'm now dedicating a monthly post Music.File ♪ on music that I've been listening to in that month. It won't necessarily be on Kpop, but a mixture of other genres that I've felt like listening to. xP

So in March: top 10 in no particular order.. (click to listen)

→ Girl's Generation - Run Devil Run [KPOP]
→ Girl's Generation - 별별별 (☆★☆) (Star Star Star) [KPOP] 
→ ICONIQ (Ahyoomi Lee) - Change Myself  [JPOP]
→ Rain - 널 붙잡을 노래 (Love Song) [KPOP]
→ 2AM잘못했어 (I Did Wrong) [KPOP]
→ Epik High - Word Kill [KPOP]

→ Epik High - Over [KPOP] -- I find this song incredibly inspiring.
→ Kato Miliyah - BYE BYE [JPOP]
→ Kana Nishino - Dear.. [JPOP]
→ 4Men - First Kiss [KPOP]

I've also been listening to a bunch of remixes created by some of the most talented people! They are a must listen because for some, I actually like the remix version more than the original!



2NE1 - Try To Copy Me [PDM Remix]



Taeyang - Wedding Dress [Robotaki Remix]



After School - Bang! [REXROWDEE Remix]



3 comments:

  1. we have the similar music taste :D
    i've LOVED Dear by Kana Nishino since the very first time i heard it, it's one of my most played on itunes ! Love that song so much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe!!! Had to get in contact with you bcos I had a dream about you last night! =D You would never guess what happened...
    I can't seem to remember much... >_<; except the main good part which was, you & me met up...& we bumped into JO KWON! XDXDXD (Are you a fan? heehee~)
    Omg~if only if that happened in real life...
    Should totally be revising but I'm obsessed with the new Korean drama, Cinderella's Sister ~ It's so captivating!
    Anyways, lubs lubs my Korean obsessed friend =))x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah HI Teresa, my everything-korean-obsessed bud! didn't see you there!!
    hahha, i feel honoured to have been part of your dream! especially with JO KWON!! i am a BIG FAN of Jo Kwon, hilarious guy he is! xP have you been keeping up with WGM with him and Gain? xD

    OMG. yeaa! I've been watching Cinderella's sister as well! Its so good! Moon Geum Young is such an amazing actress. I've also been watching Personal Taste with Lee Min Ho at the same time...
    you can probably tell i've been doing a lot of revision with all these dramas going on! xD

    Good luck with revision and all! --don't work too hard! xP
    xxx

    ReplyDelete