Wednesday 31 March 2010

Panasonic Heated Curlers, Dolly Wink and the most amazing Straighteners.

I don't really shop on ebay, nor browse on it often, however I have recently managed to create an account on there despite my reluctance. The reason why I did so was because I finally found a reasonably priced Panasonic Heated Eyelash curler which I have been eyeing for months!


I don't know why they don't sell it in the UK, even if they do, they are so ridiculously expensive!! The ones I found on ebay are from the US, and it was only $9.95 (£6.64) + shipping $9.46 (£6.61) which came to a total of $19.41 (£13.25). Personally I think they are pretty reasonable considering on Amazon, they're like £20 excluding shipping! 

________________________

Some other stuff that I've been eyeing on

These products are mainly promoted by the gorgeous ex-Popteen model Tsubasa Masuwaka. 




The Dolly Wink line is produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka under the company Koji. It consists of a collection of false eyelashes and eyeliners which are all selling like hot cakes in Asia! 


I don't normally wear false lashes on a day-to-day basis, but I think some of these are mega cute and can come off as quite natural! 

Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner


This is the product I'm most keen to get. I've seen/heard a lot of great reviews for this liquid eyeliner so I'm intrigued to see whether it lives up to its expectation! 


Also in the line are brown/black pencil liners, eyelash fixer and a cute eyelash case! Although I'm not particularly interested in the eyelash case, they sure have won me over with their packaging! I'm a sucker for pretty things! xP 

Moving away from the Dolly Wink line, I have found the most amazing straighteners!
Tsuyagla Perfect which are wireless straighteners that comes in 3 different colours!! 


Straighteners that can be used outdoors as well as create the perfect curls/waves!? Su-goi! The Japanese sure does come up with the most amazing things! xP 
Since my pair of Remington straighteners snapped the other day.. it makes me want it more! T_T! haii

Check out the CF for these babies below! 


So I guess this concludes my wish-list! xD 


No comments:

Post a Comment