Saturday 6 March 2010

Shimizu Shota: JOURNEY


Shimizu Shota, one of my favourite Japanese artists recently released his 2nd album Journey which I highly recommend. I'm glad he's becoming more active now!
Just a month ago he collaborated with Miliyah Kato again for the second time with Forever Love which is bascially a more upbeat version of Love Forever.

His album Journey generally contains a mellow and smooth, yet head-bopping mood. Its the sorta album that makes you smile and reminds you the coming of spring--its his silky voice that does it xP.
I don't know why I think this, but I think this album is probably best enjoyed while lying on grass under the sun as it has that carefree feel to it. xP I think I might try that when the weather gets a bit better here. haha.

Anyway, below is the song from his album. Enjoy! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment