Saturday 20 March 2010

HAPPY DAYS.#

It was such a good week last week because ONE. I got my new car and TWO. Results Day.
First. I would like to show you my new car. muahahha! Say hellooo to my Peugeot 207!


This is currently my 2nd peugeot..The only reason why I've got a new car this fast in relation to my not-so old peugeot 206 is because we had a mega old banger which we wanted to trade in before the scrappage scheme expired. =)) My Aunt was actually using the old banger, so we decided to give her my old car and I have this one.  All I can say is.. Life is GOOD. (Y)

My friends decided to name him "Baloo" from the Jungle book just because.. hes big and grey. I've never in my life watched The Jungle Book.. but I shall go with that. xD

Moving on to my 2nd news.. Results Day. I was genuinely worried about results day because I didn't have a good feeling about the exams I took in Jan. I didn't even tell my mum it was results day incase I disappointed her. But OMG. did I have a heartattack. I got all As in 2 Maths and 3 Economics papers. I was seriously not expecting that! But BOY, am I glad thats over!! NO-RETAKES! thank-god.

I'm sorry for making this entry sound so braggy. I'm just... really HAPPY! Thats all! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment