Saturday 27 November 2010

Meet Hatsune Miku


Not something I would usually post about.. but ever since one of my friends posted a link of Hatsune Miku on facebook, I've been forever fascinated!

Unsurprisingly a Japanese innovation, Hatsune Miku, a supposed 18 year old, is the first virtual Vocaloid singing sensation developed in Japan, and thats not even where my fascination begins! She has played at sold-out concerts with fans of more than 25,000 as a 3D hologram! Its craaazy in the sense that people (mainly little girl/anime-obessed guys) would become so obsessed over an animation! If you don't believe me, check the following clips out!





Maybe her songs aren't my cup of tea, but I'm just totally engrossed in the fact that such technology exists in producing one of these amazing virtual singers! Talk about manufactured popstars!!
The Japanese music industry has now reached to a whole new level! LOL

1 comment:

  1. wow, thats amazing.. technology these day..
    *followed you* :3

    ReplyDelete