Monday 1 November 2010

Annie is my name, fannys are my game.



"Me: So what happens if there is a war between China and the Philippines? 
Her: I'll just fight for China, because I'm only quarter Filipino"


BIEL BIEL, BIELARUS, BEL, annieballs (personal fav), biglips -- whatever you want to call her.
Meet my partner in crime... ANNABEL CHUNG (..and declared in an "open relationship" on facebook.. =S)

No. She hasn't convinced me to become a lesbo. She's just a freak of nature who gets an orgasm every time she sees a picture of Angelina Jolie just because they both share the same feature of having big ass lips. LOL
Whats the point of this post you ask? Well, annieballs over here insisted that I should dedicate a special post to her because I never write a long wall comment on her facebook. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY ANNABEL FOR INTERRUPTING MY ESSAY WRITING!

and just for the amusement...


Here is annie's amazing 3D glasses dance on skype.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment