Saturday 30 October 2010

meow?

I have to admit.. dressing up really isn't my kinda thing. I'm a bit of a lazy sod (who's also pretty poor atm!), so when it comes to costume hunting.. I'm not the type of gal you'd want to go with as I'm not particularly creative in that department!

So, as you'd have thought.. finding something to wear for a halloween party was like getting blood out of a stone for me especially with my extremely low budget!! Originally.. I thought I'd go as a ninja (inspired by one of Michelle Phan's ninja video last year) because.. tbh, its just sticking a t-shirt over your head and BAM you're a ninja! EASY! Well.. I thought about it again, and decided I'll probably get too hot, and die of suffocation and importantly, how else am i going to drink? Pull it down every time? nahh i think not!

My other alternative was a 'flower woman'? lol. Nono, not the hippie type, but more of a makeup kinda idea inspired by this Japanese makeup guru on youtube whos an absolute genius. Check her out below.




So I went out to buy a flower corsage from Primark specifically for it.. It was actually a major fail on my part.. it didnt look that great tbh. Another dilemma I had was that I didnt have anything to wear with it.. hmm 

Therefore, my last resort was to go as a cat. £2.50 spent on cat ears and a collar that had a bell! (unfortunately, my bell was ripped off, and i lost my cat ears in the club) Annnd here was my final look... lol 


haha looking wilddd? lol 


I actually had a pair of green circle lens on.. perfect for the occasion! 


just general goofing around.. 




Happy Halloweeen everybody! =)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment