Friday 29 October 2010

There ain't no party like an S CLUB partayy!



Last week was such a hectic week for me! I went out on Monday for a pub quiz (didn't win unfortunately.. lol) and on Tuesday, I went to see....... S CLUB 3 -- yep, you read it right!! lol

Diminished to only 3 members, Jo, Bradley, and Paul, I have to admit, it was a pretty good night! It revived many of my childhood memories. I remember so vividly when me and my little friends used to imitate them and have mini concerts outside on the playground during lunch time in year 4! I was always chosen to be Tina.. just because I had dark hair! .. oh good times!



Obviously a REACH moment there! xD 


Jo (my ex-favourite member.. before her racist media explosion)


Paul -- who has gotten FAT! 


annd Bradley.. who hasn't changed at all! 


Me and my flatmate Emily <3 


Definitely one of my best moments in Uni so farr! =)) Halloween party tomorrow.. I've decided to go as a cat, but I'll leave that for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment