Saturday 9 October 2010

I'M IN UNI BABBBYY!


Again... LONG NO SEE for the Nth time!

I'm now well and alive in universityy! =)) I moved in about 3 weeks ago, but it feels like I've been here for MONTHS!! In short, my experience here has been nothing but amazing! I have the nicest flatmates and I've met the greatest of all people hence the lack of time I have updating this blog! >_<

My perception of university has always been party party party.. and yes, it really is.. LOL! Work is starting to pile up.. if you don't know, I'm doing Economics and Geography with Japanese as one of my electives. Sooo, you can imagine the workload I'm getting atm! AHHH!

oh wells.. as they all say.. work hard, play harder! hahah xP

and just a few pictures...





andd.. my room! (before messy!) 



my view =)) 


I guess thats all for now! I'll try and keep things updated as often. =))  

No comments:

Post a Comment