Monday 11 October 2010

Topshop Student 20% off excitement!

So for all Topshop lovers out there, if you didn't know, Topshop had a special event catered specifically towards us poor students! xP
20% off on all their stock between 6-10pm on specific days depending where you are in the UK. Although it started 2 weeks ago, there are still a few places doing it this week! Soo.. if you're interested, check out their facebook event!

So in Leeds, the event happened last week for 2 days. I went with my friend to check it out on wednesday. We got there at about 5.45pm and the queue was already like a mile long already! o_O; But luckily... as soon as they opened their doors, it moved pretty quickly. But as you imagine, with a queue that long... the place was pretty crowded!

I managed to find 2 pieces of clothing that I quite liked.. but the queue to the changing rooms was maahoosive, so they had to direct half of the line towards the Topman changing rooms which wasn't so bad of a wait after all!

So enough talk.. here's what I managed to get.

An oversized knitted shawl cardigan 

Drape pocket Hareem trousers 

The two combined was £78 but with the 20% off, it came to £62.40.. T_T My bank account is running dry far too quickly nowadays! But since I spent over £50, they gave me a free fabric Topshop bag with a few goodies such as a mirror, sweets and some face cream. =))

I've never actually bought any trousers from Topshop before, and the idea of hareem style never really appealed, but for some reason, I really liked the ones I bought! 



But yeah.. I can't afford to spend anymore now. I need to start living like a hermit again! xP 

No comments:

Post a Comment