Saturday 12 March 2011

Pray for Japan


As you're all aware, tragedy struck Japan on 11th March 2011 and caused massive devastation across the coast of North-west Japan. It was not good news to wake up to, and watching videos of the tsunami waves and the destruction it had caused left a bottomless pit in my heart. 

On a more personal level, my Japanese friends who I'd met at University returned back to Tokyo recently, and they were the first people I thought of when I heard the news. Luckily, none of them and their family were hurt, but this made me realise just how fortunate some of us are. 

Losing materialistic things cannot be compared to losing your loved ones, and this natural disaster is a huge lesson to be learnt in that we should cherish one and another and live life filled with happiness no matter come-what-may.

Please help reach out to those that are affected by donating with the Red Cross.


I pray for those that have been struck by the Tsunami and the earthquake.
I pray for Japan.
 がんばってください! 


No comments:

Post a Comment