Monday 28 May 2012

GRAZE - Healthy Snacking






Healthy snacks for a healthy mind! 

That was the selling point for me aside from the first free box offer and my vicarious attempt to eat more healthily. It was amidst exams that I decided to give these a try since I tend to snack a lot on junk food when it comes to revision. >_< Graze is an online-delivery service in which you subscribe and pay £3.79 per box filled with 4 different snacks sent to your home/office on an allocated day of the week. Its not one of those services where you are committed to buying one every week, it allows you to be flexible and unsubscribe at any time or change the date of your delivery.

I love how they have layout the site! Once you sign up, you are asked to rate over 100 different types of snacking foods, and if you see something you don't particularly like, you 'bin' them, and they won't send them to you, its worth the money that way.

My first two boxes arrived promptly last week, and I'm really impressed with the quality of the foods. My favourites so far have to got to be the honeycomb flapjacks, the basil garlic olives, and the strawberry milkshake. The one which I have taken the least liking to is the healthy nuts - just because I'm not a huge fan of nuts, and I forgot to 'bin' this one.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is aiming to eat more healthily! They even personalise each box with printing my name on the info booklets and adding a serviette in the box for that extra touch! Its definitely the small gestures that counts! ;)

If you're interested, try your first box for free using this link!


No comments:

Post a Comment