Friday 1 June 2012

Glossy Box UK - May, 1st Birthday Edition 2012







This month's glossybox arrived incredibly on time, I mean so quick that I got a confirmation email saying that it has been dispatched in the early hours of Wednesday morning and then just a couple of hours later it was sitting outside my bedroom door! Whoop for speed and efficiency! xP

Following on my slight disappointment with my last glossybox, I was hoping that this box would be more promising, and boy am I happy with what I got! Since its the birthday edition, a pink balloon and a compact mirror was also thrown in for good measure!

Despite all the negative comments I read about this box on their facebook page, I think all the products that I received are decent and would be things that I would try out. I know I said I'm not a big fan of sample sized shampoo/shower gel, but the one that I got smells absolutely divineee! My favourite so far is the Berber hair oil which has made my hair amazingly silky smooth.

I probably got lucky with the set of eyelashes, as I've seen some not-so-great ones which people got. I'm also looking forward to try the masks and the only thing I'm not so keen on are the sample perfumes which aren't really to my taste.

Glossybox can either be a hit or a miss, and I'm glad this month's one has given me some great products for me to try. Sadly I'm not able to continue using this service in the UK, since I'm moving to Australia for a year! But I'm most likely to try Glossybox Australian edition just to see what products they have to offer!

Overall, I'd give this box a /★, 

For more info on the May Glossybox, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment