Friday 9 July 2010

HONG KONG DAY 1



Hurray! I have arrived in Hong Kong anddd.. I have internet! =)) Tough to the person who didn't set a password to access their internet! muahahh!

DAY ONE

I got about 3 hours sleep on a 12 hour journey! >_<;; So obviously I was mega tired as soon as I stepped foot on ground. I arrived at about 1.40pm and didnt get home till about 3 ish?
In most cases, after a long journey with lack of sleep, I would collapse onto something horizontal as soon as I reach home, however on this occasion, my mother decided we both needed a haircut. Random.. but it was a most needed scenario seeing as I'll be taking a photo for my HK ID tomorrow.

So.. haircut can be seen in the photo above. My fringe is now shorter.. and I have more layers in my hair (don't think you can really tell with the bad lighting in my room). Length-wise, its still the same. I'm going back later on during my holiday to dye my hair. Colour is yet undecided. ;)

A meal with the family especially those you don't see often is a must on a first-day-back. In this case.. it was with my Grandma. Bless her, she is the cutest person I know despite having such an impatient nature. But the one thing that gets me really frustrated with asian grandparents is that they ALWAYS try and force you to eat.. even after they know you've just had a massive meal. ah dearr..
but I still love her <3.

Anyways, I'm currently not suffering too much from jetlag, but I am mega tired. So I'm off to bed now! =))

Nighhtt.

No comments:

Post a Comment