Thursday 8 July 2010

Summer officially starts now.


I cannot believe its been a week since I finished my exams! Despite all this free time I've had, I've actually been really busy with various things.

I went to London on tuesday with the fammm.. and finally I got my macbook prooo! =)) Things seem to always break down quite conveniently for me.. although I have been eyeing for a mac for sometime, my desktop pc decided to run some stupid virus that completely corrupted the sound system. Soo.. I had to transfer everything into my mac.


The main reason for posting this is that to say I'll be leaving for Hong Kong in about 6 hours! I'm definitely looking forward to the shopping and food but er... not so much of the heat.. I heard it got up to nearly 40 degrees last week. Oh ma gaaad, I'm going to FRY! hahha

but first things first, I NEED a haircut!!

I can't guarantee I'll have internet when I go back, but if I do, I'll make sure to post up my daily adventures!

ALSO. OMG. I might even be going to South Korea/Taiwan/Shanghai.. but it all depends!! AHHH so excited!!

I've been listening to Kana Nishino's new album 'to LOVE' lately and I've officially decided that her song SUMMER GIRL ft. Minmi is my summer 2010 song!
I would find a youtube link to it.. but Japanese record labels are always so antsy about people posting artists' songs without their permission. So.. if you're lucky, go have a listen! or even better.. buy her album! =)) [or just download it... xP]

Hope you all have a good summer holiday! Anybody going anywhere exotic?! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment