Sunday 11 July 2010

I fell asleep in Starbucks.



DAY 2 

So today was yet another very hectic dayy.. I was meant to renew my HK ID and China visa card but that didn't happen. The booking was full at the HK ID place and this consequently led to the failure attempt in renewing my China visa card (because my HK ID wasn't updated) despite having waited 2 and a half hours in the queue!!

oh ma gaad!

But it all got better after that, because I got to spend the rest of the day eating sushi and shopping at Sha Tin shopping Plaza. =))







Look at all this sushi! HEAVEENN!

During shopping, I was specifically on a hunt for Dollywink products! I always seen them around on the internet, but never in their actual form, so I got really excited when I saw a STASH of them sitting nicely on a promotion shelf in a Japanese department store. =))


I got the liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, eyelash case and eyelashes in 'Natural Girly' No.3. I'll be doing a separate post on this once I've had a test on everything. =))




Other stuff I got included a Majolica Majorca Blush, a trio of Skinfood masks, a KATE green eyeshadow palette and a Japanese ViVi Magazine with Kana Nishino on the cover. =))

You know how I said in my last post that I wasn't suffering too much from jetlag? Well.. I take that back. haha. I was SO tired yesterday.. SO tired that I had to sleep for an hour in Starbucks. How embarassing.. ! But obviously my trip to Starbucks couldn't be without a Green Tea Frapp (first picture). Oh how I wish we had this back in England.

Later on in the day.. I met up with my family again. Brother and Sister both came back with really Hong-Kong haircuts. haha.

So another day awaits meee.. Still have so much to do! See you in my next post! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment