Sunday 3 July 2011

Hong Kong


Current Hong Kong Time of writing: 13:07 
Current UK Time of writing: 06:07

I've been in Hong Kong for two weeks now, and I have to say nothing much has changed since I was last here, which was a year ago. It has now gotten to the point where it feels I've never left Hong Kong! Last year, I was so determined to blog EVERYDAY about my daily antics, but after posting the first two days of my visit, I gave up! haha  So this year, I aim to be less optimistic, but post at least once each week! But it seems I've already failed! HA! 

What's different this time about my trip, is that this has been the first time ever that I've come back so early in the year! Normally, June time would still be exam and school time, but since being a uni student, I have come to optimise the use of my mega long holidays! xP

But anyways, I notice that I sometimes write too much and it drags down my blogging morale.. so consequently I give up half way and leave it sitting in drafts most of the time. So I think I'm just going to post pictures and leave that do the talking! xP


No comments:

Post a Comment