Monday 29 August 2011

August: Fashion Inspiration












Best thing I love about LookBook is I can get inspiration from real people around the world especially when I'm in a situation where I need to clear out my wardrobe and update my late summer/autumn style. And for some reason, at the moment, I'm so into long oversized drapey tops that can be tucked into shorts at the front, so after a nice little browse around on the net, I found a tonne of inspiration from these four people which I'd like to share. 

Gina dons a long simple drapey top with a pair of denim shorts along with an oversized knitted cardigan and sneakers providing a casual and tom-boy feel. This is definitely I'd wear on a normal day to day basis, it shows minimal effort yet maximum style at the same time. 
Patrycija however, emits more of a chic vibe with also a simple tee and shorts, but instead is worn with a clean cut boyfriend blazer. This particular inspiration is not just about the outfit but the bright orange clutch that steals your gaze within moments you set eyes on this image, it shows simple accessories like these can really steal the show. This is also a good reminder for me to start hunting for a new clutch! 

Alexandra on the other hand exudes a feminine 80's look in which she is seen posing nicely in a white collared buttoned shirt that is tucked within a pair of skinny jeans at the front. I really like how this outfit looks on her, but if I were to wear it, I don't think I'd be able to pull this off as equally well as her... although it's a look to keep in mind! 
Lastly, Wendy Ngyuen is a fashion blogger who I recently started following and in my opinion has an incredible sense of style! Her purple heels are definitely a great attempt in colour blocking her outfit and I'm actually in love with her long brown knitted top in the second picture! Most of her fashion stuff she posts are things that I'd wear, so if you are intrigued, you should definitely check her blog out by clicking on her link beneath the pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment