Thursday 18 August 2011

A D R E N A L I N E









Mischievous behaviour, daredevil rides, sinuous queues, having too much fun it was almost criminal were the components that made my Thorpe Park adventures. It has been so long since I've been to Thorpe Park so it was a nice addition to my summer when the family decided to spontaneously go the night before.

It turns out I'm the wuss of the family since I didn't manage to go on every ride they wanted to.. i.e. The Detonator which is one of those mega drop rides, that hangs you in mid-air for a number of terrifying seconds until gravity gives way.. yea not a huge fan! But I was excited about the roller-coasters!! Although I did feel really sick towards the end...  +_+
Since we had so much fun... we didn't really get a chance to eat while we were there! So we headed towards Central London, China Town for some Malaysian food! Not sure whether it was because I was so hungry, but mann, that was some GOOD FOOD!! I can eat some of that right now.... xP

No comments:

Post a Comment