Saturday 6 August 2011

Sticker Photo Fun! O(≧∇≦)O プリクラ~!







One thing that I miss doing in Hong Kong, and despite my growing old age, is taking sticker photos! Although it may seem incredibly childish if you're not familiar with these, its immensely fun and really unleashes your creative side! I managed to take a lot with a variety of people this year, and I'm glad I got to introduce such a concept to my only white friend in HK from uni, Ryan! xP Have to admit though, this 'activity' is not completely suitable for guys... especially those from abroad (including BBCs/ABCs etc.), coz you know, they need to keep their masculinity in tact..

After studying Japanese for year, I found myself understanding more of the options that are given in these purikura machines.. although it's not that hard to understand anyway, I like the fact that I actually know what I've selected.. haha!

Good times indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment