Sunday 8 May 2011

revision. procrastination


So I'm currently stealing some of my revision time to write a quick update on my life, baha. 
Oh dear.. and I thought first year was supposed to be 'easy'... clearly not for me. 5 exams and a report to accomplish this term. Somebadyy kill me noww. 
Lectures have finished.. and I get one week to revise before exams hit mehh. Sad thing is.. I don't even finish till 3rd June >_<;; -- which is the last date of ALL exams. Practically everyone I know finish earlier than me...  


Oh wells, this is life. I've done it before, and I can do it again! YES

and I have things to look forward to after exams! oh yeaa. ;) 

9th June - 14th June = PARIS for SM Town Concert with my friend! 
[Dates unconfirmed] = HONG KONG
[Unknown] = and **maybe** SOUTH KOREA with another friend! -- but this has only been in the talks.. 


On another note... my Sigma brush set arrived! It didn't take long for it for it be shipped from the USA, so I'm mega happy about it! I'll probably dedicate another post on it when I have time... 

Also, my compact camera died.... I'm thinking of changing to an SLR so I can enhance my picture taking! haha But oh dear... to much money is being spent these days. =S 

and just going to write in Japanese so I can practice... see, this isn't procrastination afterall! ;) 

---------

皆さん!こんにちは〜!
今日は勉強をしました。。とても眠いです!明日は私も勉強をします!笑 悲しいです。
でも、日本語が好きです、優しいと面白いですから。^^ 
夏の休みに友達とパリスにいきます!とても楽しい!ほんとにSM TOWNのコンサートにいきますね!すばらし!ww

今、午前十二時半、シャワーをします!
じゃね!お休み!

ゾーイ 

No comments:

Post a Comment