Friday 20 May 2011

SAY.baby: JUNE 2011 Calendar

(1600x900)

Here's an early post for my June Calendar
I figured since I have some spare time (amidst exam period) I thought I'd use this opportunity to update my calendar list since I'm going to be hella busy after next week. 

This month's calendar features the Japanese magazine Scawaii, June edition. I've been so hooked with Lookbook lately because I wanted to find inspiration for my new spring/summer wardrobe. Luckily, when I was browsing some of the monthly Japanese magazines, I noticed that Scawaii did a full feature on Lookbook and as I had a quick look through, I thought some of the content was really nice, so then proceeded to make calendar out of it! =))

The reason why I included the Eiffel Tower is because... I'm going to Paris in Junee! I guess you can think its a way of commemorating the SM Town Concert! (So it doesn't seem so personal to me! haha)

_______

Diverting away from the monthly calendars, here is a simple SAY.baby# edition 1.0 wallpaper that I decided to make. xP 


Let me know your thoughts on it!! =))


No comments:

Post a Comment