Saturday 21 May 2011

Strawberries and Cream



It's been one of those lazy days where the sun would just peek through occasionally while the clouds would empower the sky. It's clear to say that the weather plays a major role in determining my emotions and motives of the day, and today, with the clouds floating heavy above me, I knew not a lot (revision) would be done. 

So I headed towards town today to return a few things I bought over the past couple of weeks because I realised how dry my bank account was running. Considering I'm going on two holidays next month, I thought it only made sense for me to return things that I'll probably never wear more than once. So as the wind picked up, it only made me feel more rational than before. xP 

However, simultaneously as the sun beams scattered, they tickled my taste-buds and this was when I opted to get a Strawberries and Cream Frap from Starbucks. It's been a while since I've had one of these so it tasted like sips of heaven before I realised just how calorific one of these things are. But its ok, since the wind and the sunbeams were literally chasing each other, it was only fair that I had one of these to make up my rationality. HAHA 

I don't know what has gotten into me these days, but I'm in such a creative mood!! If it wasn't for exams, I could literally spend ALL day taking photos, photoshopping and making more wallpapers! 
Next month is proving to be an incredibly busy month, but hopefully, I'll still have the chance to spare some time doing things that I love. Art. 


(Click to enlarge)

A panoramic view of the place that I'm living right now in Leeds.


My new found love: perfect wedges for summer <3


and now... back to more reading and revision. See you all at the end of this disastrous tunnel of exams. 



No comments:

Post a Comment